Tuesday, October 30, 2007

panel review

So last Friday was the first panel review of my project. I thought it went pretty smoothly. I didnt get much feedback, so I guess I am moving in the right direction... or am I?

"The World is a Steam Engine" - particles spiral along the surface of a moving steam engine train and its passing landscape.

The bottom line is that I just want to make something look really cool. "The World is a Steam Engine" has no story, no drama, just really really sick visual effects. In the end it should make people smile and feel good inside for no particular reason.

Pretty soon I will post everything that I have in one concise blog post. For now I am just writing what is on my mind. Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

Kenji Nakai said...

I know you'll do it too.

nomes said...

yeah, you will. them nakai children, they very special.

all the lonely people said...

you're trying your best.
all the lonely people