Sunday, March 16, 2008

steam tree

Ok sorry for not updating for a while. Client work, crazy schedule, yadda yadda yadda...

Ive been working on my technique and I think I nailed it. Attached is a WIP of a tree. There will be many more of where this came from. If anyone is interested in helping make more of these please help! I will be training friends how to make trees like this next week. The more trees the better! When this animation gets played on the big screen, you can brag to all of your friends and say "I made that tree!"



Download the quicktime here: bonzai_looph264.mov - 574kb

3 comments:

parthiban said...

dude that looks pretty good man so what did you use sprite or fluids just let me know if i can help you in anyway

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

kazu said...

crazy ghost trees. nice!